A Favorite Quote

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden." from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seed Starting

I think I received about 10 garden catalogues so far for 2010.  I love paging through these to see all the beautiful plants.  It is so difficult to decide just which seeds to select each year.  It is fun to try new varieties and see how well they do in my location.

Let me know which garden catalogues you receive and which ones are your favorites.  And...why are they your favorites?  What new varieties of plants to you plan to try this year?

For some great ideas on how to start your seeds this year, read my column in The Community Connection called "The Garden Wayfarer".  I will be posting that in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your thoughts and comments.