A Favorite Quote

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden." from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Berksmont News: Serving Berks County

"On The Way to Cape May"......
Yes, we sang as we drove and we stopped along the way.  I had been wanting to visit this nursery in Franklinville ever since Lorrarine (the owner) came to speak at one of our garden club meetings.  She is a delightful person, always willing to share her wisdom and tips for the garden.  She knows tons and tons about herbs and I hope to post a link to one of her articles in the near future.  In the meantime, here is a link to the article I wrote in The Community Connection about her wonderful nursery.  My husband and I and another couple were on our way to a weekend in Cape May and I talked them all into stopping at Triple Oaks.  It was worth it.  I purchased 2 Rosemary plants that I hope will be hardy enough to winter over in my garden shed.
Berksmont News: Serving Berks County

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your thoughts and comments.