A Favorite Quote

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden." from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Garden Wayfarer: Transport to discovering zoos - Community Connection - Berksmont News

It's been a hot, humid,incredibly dry summer.  Many gardens are feeling the heat and just don't look so good even with heavy watering.   So, I decided to take a break from gardening and go visit the zoo instead.  I thought I might find some nice gardens at one of the zoos but that didn't happen.  Their gardens were feeling the heat as well!

But we gardeners enjoy all of nature's beauty.  Wildlife and ecology go along with gardening.  So here's a look at what I found at the zoo!  Click on the link below.


The Garden Wayfarer: Transport to discovering zoos - Community Connection - Berksmont News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your thoughts and comments.