A Favorite Quote

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden." from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vacation




Ahhh. Vacation time. Relaxing at the beach. Well, I don't always relax at the beach just because I go to the seashore. There are so many other fun things to do and even at the shore you can visit beautiful gardens. One of my favorite places down the Jersey shore is Leamings Run Gardens. It is a private garden open to the public. It is quiet and peaceful. A beautiful place to go. It is at least 5 degrees or more cooler than the beach because of all the shade in the wooded areas. I am not crazy about the heat. So if you don't feel like turning into a lobster on the beach on a really, really hot day...think about a visit to Leaming's Run. You will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your thoughts and comments.