A Favorite Quote

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden." from The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Favorite Store Near the Shore

Another favorite stop off along the Jersey Shore is a shop called Wild Bird Accents. The first time I drove by I notied all of the bird houses on display out front. That made me stop on the way back from my one of my favorite gardens, Leaming's Run. After going into the shop I noticed all of the driftwood. They have driftwood all over the place made into all kinds of items for the garden lover. Driftwood birdhouses, bird nest stands, tables, benches, chaiselounges, and on and on. They have great nature toys, books, and gifts for children as well as adults. They have all kinds of bird food and beautiful specialty pots for plants that I have never seen anywhere else. I love shopping there. Anyone who loves birds and plants will love this shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please leave your thoughts and comments.